Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prompt 25: Photo - a present to yourself

Sift through all the photos of you from the past year.  Choose one that best captures you; either who you are or who you strive to be.  Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words.  Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.

I know it's a picture of my and Andrew's feet, not of me, but I love this picture because of the memory of that day.  I took this picture when we were on our honeymoon in Maine and it was a wonderful day.  We were spontaneous - driving to four different lighthouses in one day without much of a plan.  We took this picture after we walked out to a lighthouse.  It was extremely hot so we sat down on the rocks surrounding the lighthouse before we decided to walk back to the shore.  After this picture was taken, we went to see this amazing woman who makes rag rugs.  We bought one that is now in the front hallway of our home, which is a great reminder of our trip.  This picture reminds me of that day and the fun I have simply hanging out with Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!