This would definitely be while we were on our honeymoon in Maine. I don't have a specific instant, but we spent so much time exploring new places that we couldn't help but feel alive. Some of my best memories were hearing about a restaurant we should try or a place we could go from someone and then deciding that we would do it. We were so spontaneous, only knowing where we wanted to go and a few of the places we were staying before we left. The rest of our trip was somewhat unplanned and some of our best adventures and memories happened because of that.
- We went to an amazing local restaurant because of the recommendation of the woman working at the car rental counter.
- We stayed in some great bed and breakfasts by booking a room the night before.
- We made the best of a foggy day at Acadia National Park by going out to see the park anyway, which let us see the park without the crowds. When we went back the next day we saw a completely different view of the same sights.
- We had one of, if not the, best dinners I've ever had at a restaurant that Andrew had heard mentioned.
- We were adventurous and went kayaking through the harbor where there were tons of boats that were bigger than us that were going out into the ocean. We actually went out to the point where we could see the entrance to the ocean from the harbor and had to deal with some pretty strong waves, but had so much fun doing it.