Monday, February 27, 2012

Update on My Aunt Carol

Tonight my mom made the decision to take my Aunt Carol off of life support.  She took her off life support around six tonight and Carol died a few hours later.  I know that it's the right decision because there's no way that she could have recovered.  After my mom made the decision, the nurse who had spent some time caring for Carol came up to my mom and said, "We're not supposed to say anything, but you made the right decision."  I am so grateful for her saying that because my mom is in Georgia having to deal with all of this and I'm sure it helped my mom to hear that she had made the right decision.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Gretchen, I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for your comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!