Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Relaxing night

I haven't been doing much tonight.  Instead, I've simply been taking the time to enjoy myself.  I lit a candle (my favorite frosted cupcake one from Bath and Body Works), caught up on some blog reading and TV watching, and finished a few scrapbook pages.  But I've allowed myself some relaxation because I know I have some things to get done before the end of the night.  And since it alway helps me to make a list, here's what I have to accomplish before the end of the night:
  • Write questions for chapter 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12, and 13 for Rooftops of Tehran for my literature class (while silently cursing the student who is not going to be here Thursday and Friday which made me get them done sooner rather than later)
  • Fold the laundry in the dryer
  • Write out the daily/weekly/monthly chore lists that Andrew and I have decided on
At least I've had some time to relax so far.  And I do enjoy Rooftops of Tehran, the smell of clean laundry, and making my husband less stressed so all of the things I have to do are definitely worthwhile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!