Thursday, February 2, 2012

Three Things February

Three Things February was developed by Sarah Rooftops.  She explains that "every evening throughout February you write down three things - no more and no less - which made you smile that day."  I love the way this will inspire me to post more regularly and to focus on the little things that make my day better.  So here goes.

Day 1

  • Popcorn and wine
  • Glee and New Girl
  • Inventing a possible drinking game for New Girl with Andrew (Every time they talk in a funny voice you take a shot.  We didn't play last night, but we would have had to do at least six shots...)


Day 2

  • Pink sparkly nail polish that one of my students brought for me to borrow
  • Productive meetings
  • Feeling appreciated and valued by my students.  It's what makes my job worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!