Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January goals review

Fitness/health
  • Work out more than I don't work out in January - I worked out 20 days out of 31, which I'm really proud of.  I started doing the 30 Day Shred partway through the month and have been sticking with it so far.  I've only missed one day!
  • Take a multivitamin daily - I haven't done so great with this one.  I need to work on it.
  • Drink water - Ditto for the water drinking.  I need to work on it.
Relationship with God
  • Read God's Story, Your Story: When His Becomes Yours by Max Lucado
  • Attend church and Sunday school - I missed one week, but it was the Sunday right after New Year's so I'm cutting myself some slack
Relationship with Andrew
  • Finish reading Let's Get Real: Bringing Authenticity and Wholeness to Your Marriage by Dale Forehand and Jena Forehand - We're 70% of the way through the book.  It's hard for us both to find time to sit down and read together when we're both awake enough to pay attention.
  • Go to dinner at one of the restaurants participating in Devour Downtown
  • See Beauty and the Beast in 3D (opens January 13th)
  • See Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (opens January 20th) - I haven't seen it yet, but I definitely plan to.
Cleaning
  • Do 30 things on the Declutter Calendar
Cooking
Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!