Work out more than I don't work out in January- I worked out 20 days out of 31, which I'm really proud of. I started doing the 30 Day Shred partway through the month and have been sticking with it so far. I've only missed one day!
- Take a multivitamin daily - I haven't done so great with this one. I need to work on it.
- Drink water - Ditto for the water drinking. I need to work on it.
Relationship with God
Read God's Story, Your Story: When His Becomes Yours by Max Lucado Attend church and Sunday school- I missed one week, but it was the Sunday right after New Year's so I'm cutting myself some slack
Relationship with Andrew
- Finish reading Let's Get Real: Bringing Authenticity and Wholeness to Your Marriage by Dale Forehand and Jena Forehand - We're 70% of the way through the book. It's hard for us both to find time to sit down and read together when we're both awake enough to pay attention.
Go to dinner at one of the restaurants participating in Devour Downtown See Beauty and the Beast in 3D (opens January 13th)
- See Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (opens January 20th) - I haven't seen it yet, but I definitely plan to.
Do 30 things on the Declutter Calendar
- Cook spinach and ricotta with shells
- Cook blue cheese burgers
- Cook skillet four-cheese "baked"pasta
- Cook meaty mousakka - I had a change of plans with the cooking. Andrew's on a couponing/stocking the freezer kick so we've been shopping straight from coupons and sale ads. I've decided to hold off on the cooking plans for a while.
Scrapbook Christmas 2011 Knit this baby blanket