Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend recap

This weekend was pretty low key for me because I have a cold that doesn't seem to be getting any better.  I'm sure you know the feeling.  It's one of those colds that is better when the medicine has kicked in, but is worse the minute the medicine wears off...

Friday night I took it easy at home, though I did go over to my parent's house to talk about wedding ideas with my mom and sister for my sister's wedding, which is coming up in May!

Source
On Saturday, I spent most of the day hanging out at home and watching more Gilmore Girls.  (I may be just a little addicted...)  I still managed to go out to dinner on Saturday night at The Capital Grille with a group of friends.  I is one of the restaurants participating in Devour Downtown, which is when a bunch of restaurants in downtown Indianapolis offer fixed $30 menus.  This was the second time I'd been to The Capital Grille, and it was just as good the second time around!  I had a spring green salad, a sirloin steak, and creme brulee.  Mmm!


Source
Sunday consisted of going to Sunday school, which my dad has taken over teaching.  We're learning about the specifics of the Presbyterian denomination.  It's been really interesting so far.  After that, we went to the store to pick up my favorite juice that I drink when I'm sick (Dole's pinapple/orange/banana).  Then I spent the rest of the day sleeping, drinking juice, and taking cold medicine.

I know, it was a really exciting weekend all around;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!