Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend recap

I mentioned in my post on Friday that my goal is to keep doing the things I was doing over break even though I'm starting back to school.  I managed to do that pretty well over the weekend.

On Friday, I headed to the gym for my 6th day in a row of working out!  I have to say that I'm really proud of myself for this.  I've figured out that I do better when I don't allow myself to make excuses and simply plan on going to the gym for at least 30 minutes a day.  After that I came home and cleaned up the house. Andrew went to hang out with a friend of his and I had my parents, sister, and some other friends over to address my sister's wedding invitations.  We managed to finish all of them and spend some time hanging out.

On Saturday, Andrew had to work during the day.  So I woke up late (really late) and spent some time knitting, watching Gilmore Girls, and eating macaroni and cheese.  (The Meijer brand is my absolute favorite by the way.)  Then I got my butt to the gym, came home to shower and change, and then headed out to meet Andrew and our friends Laura and Craig for margaritas at La Hacienda.  Yum!

On Sunday, we woke up and went to a congregational meeting at church where my work on the nominating committee was shown as we presented our choices for the new church officers.  Then we went to Sunday school, which my dad recently took over teaching.  After that, we went to my parents house for a while.  Then I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening working on some scrapbooking and knitting while watching Gilmore Girls.

1 comment:

  1. may i just say that day sounds so fab! mac and cheese and gilmore girls... love!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!