Friday, January 6, 2012

Do you scrapbook?

I attempt to, but I find that I'm not very good at it because my indecisiveness comes out.  There are just so many choices when you're making a scrapbook page (and when you're shopping for scrapbook supplies!).  For example, tonight I scrapbooked the Christmas cards we received this year and made one page three different times.

I started doing this three years ago when Andrew and I sent out our first Christmas card.  I wanted to be sure to document our Christmas card each year and then I thought that I would include Christmas cards we received with pictures or notes in them.  Even if I don't scrapbook anything else in the year, which this year I didn't because there wasn't anything terribly memorable that happened to us, I make sure to scrapbook our Christmas cards.

How do you scrapbook and not get overwhelmed by it?  I know that I tend to be better about it when I have a specific event I'm trying to scrapbook.  That way I can make a few pages at a time.  But that hasn't worked for bigger events.  I'm still working on our wedding scrapbook because I have such a hard time making decisions about it.  The pictures turned out so well that I feel as though the scrapbooking has to live up to that quality.  How do you remember to take pictures, to print them out, to scrapbook them?  What works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!