Friday, December 30, 2011

Still not enough devotion

Remember when I first started blogging here?  I explained the title of the blog and the quote it came from.  It seems I still don't have enough devotion to follow through on posting, but I'm not going to beat myself up for it.  I will post when I have the time and inspiration to because that's when it will be worth reading, even if that's not on a regular basis.
Image from here

My goal in blogging was never to be the best at it (because I definitely have a ton of competition out there), but simply to contribute to the blogging community which I love so much.  I find so much joy reading the thoughts that people put out there and commenting on other's posts that I want to bring that same joy to those who read my blog.  So I will keep doing what I'm doing in the new year!  Thanks to those of you who read and comment here.  I truly enjoy each and every word of what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!