Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Prompt 6

Image from here
Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? 


The last thing I made was a prayer shawl that I knitted for a ministry at church.  I have really enjoyed making it because I've been spending time knitting each week with a group of women from my church.  Its been fun to spend time with them.  Having that time once a week helps me to make time for crafting, but I'm really excited to have some time off of school when I can (hopefully) spend some time scrapbooking, which I haven't don't for a while.

1 comment:

  1. oh, girl, you've inspired me to get out my dusty knitting needles and take up knitting again. i have a giant duffle bag of yarn just WAITING for me in my closet. IS IT TIME.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!