|Image from here.|
- It always makes me happy to go to the library. I end up in a better mood when I leave than when I came.
- I have my library card number memorized so that I can place holds on books using the website without having to look at my library card.
- I love that I can place holds on books using the website because I usually can't remember the names of the books that I want to read when I'm actually at the library. This lets me get the books I want to read without having to carry a list of them with me!
- I always participate in the reading programs. I started when I was in junior high continued through high school and then volunteered for the high school program when I was to old. Now I participate in the adult reading programs. I love having the acknowledgement that I am someone who reads, especially when some people don't read much these days.
- My favorite place to look for books is the new books section. I get to scan all of the titles of the books in a few minutes and almost always find a book I want to read. I also read a lot more nonfiction than I did before I started scanning the new books section.