Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An organized linen closet or why I love my husband

While Andrew's been at home job searching, he's also been taking care of the house, which has been absolutely wonderful.  He is constantly organizing something, which means that I'm always finding things more organized than before.

For example, the other day I went to the linen closet to get a towel.  I really don't like our linen closet because it's been disorganized since we moved into our house.  It wouldn't take that long to organize, but it never makes it to the top of my list, mostly because it disappears once I close the closet door again.  So I was overjoyed to find that Andrew had completely reorganized the linen closet one day last week.  I know it's a little thing, but it makes me so happy.

It's been really nice to have him doing some of the things that we've been meaning to do at home, but haven't gotten around to.  It gives him something to do during the day other than just job search and it helps him remember that he's still contributing to the household even thought he's not working.  It's things like this that remind me why I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!