Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have a new obsession and its name is Netflix.

Over the weekend I got one of those one month trial offers in the mail so Andrew and I decided Why not?  Let's give it a try.

We installed it on our Blu-ray player so we can watch the movies and TV shows that are instantly available on our TV.  Last night we watched The Princess and the Frog and a few episodes of Weeds, which I've been wanting to watch for a long time.  (I'm still undecided as to whether or not I like it...)

Besides the movies and TV shows, there are a bunch of documentaries that I've been meaning to rent from the library.  When I do rent documentaries from the library, I tend to feel forced to watch them instead of being able to watch them when I want to.  Now I have that option!

The only potential problem I see with Netflix (besides wanting to have it longer than the trial period which we can't do until Andrew finds a job) is that there are way too many things I want to watch so my list of movies, TV shows, and documentaries to watch could end up as long as my list of books to read.  And believe me that is a long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!