Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things that are making me happy at the moment

One of my favorite pictures from our wedding!
  • My wonderful husband who attempts to understand me even when I don't understand myself
  • My cat Butterball who has developed the habit of trying to sit in the most inconvenient spot when you're actually trying to accomplish something.  For example, today I was laying in bed reading a book and the place he chose to lay on our HUGE king sized bed was on top of my book.  Of course!
  • DVR.  I seriously don't know how I lived without it for this long!
  • My sister's new pet bunny.  Her name is Daisy and she is the softest bunny ever!
  • My new purple phone.  It's so cute!
  • My last week of summer!  It definitely went by quickly, but I've enjoyed every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!