Monday, August 9, 2010

Book Review: The Happiness Project

That's right.  I've been reading it for months and I finally finished it!  It took me a while because I really loved this book and because there was so much in it!

I loved this book!  I originally borrowed it from the library and renewed it as many times as I could before turning it in.  I decided I liked it enough that I couldn't wait to borrow it from the library again so I bought it.  A few of the things I loved about this book included:

1.  The author's name is Gretchen!
2.  She decided to do this project and devoted an entire year to it.
3.  During the book, she's constantly changing her opinion about parts of the project.  If she wasn't enjoying something or it stopped working for her, she stopped doing it.
4.  She packs so much inspiration into this book that I really think it would be impossible to read it and not get anything out of it.  I already plan on reading it again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!