Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On taking time


I follow the blog Tranquility du Jour, which has a monthly book club.  The book they're reading during July is Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott.  It's a book that has been on my to read list for a long time, especially since I teach a creative writing class at least once a year and the book's subtitle is Some Instructions on Writing and Life.

In the post where she announced that Bird by Bird is the book for July, Tranquility du Jour linked to an article that Anne Lamott wrote about finding time to do whatever it is that you're passionate about.  I really enjoyed it and thought that I'd share the link with you too.  Here it is!

2 comments:

  1. i should stop over there. this is one of my most favorite books.
    hello, my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the memories are flooding back...I LOVE this book. I don't do so well with book clubs, but I'm thinking I really need to find my copy and do a little re-reading. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!