Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Recipe: Marshmallow popcorn

This recipe is so simple that I was able to throw it together from ingredients I already had in my pantry.  It came straight from Pinterest.  The recipe on Pinterest was for three bags of popcorn, which was way more than I needed so I cut it down to what I thought would work for one large bowl of popcorn.  It was really good, but I will warn you that it was really messy.

The original recipe:
3 bags popcorn (pop and take out extra kernels) 2 sticks of butter 16 oz bag of marshmallows 1 cup brown sugar Microwave butter, marshmallows, and brown sugar for 2 1/2 min. Take out and stir. Microwave again for 1 min. Repeat until thin sauce. When done pour over popcorn and mix.

My version of the recipe:
1 large bowl of popcorn with 1/4 stick of butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and about 5 ounces of marshmallows. Follow directions from original recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!