- Work out more than I don't work out in February - I didn't accomplish this one
- Take a multivitamin daily - Or this one
- Drink water - Or this one
Relationship with God
- Read The World-Tilting Gospel by Dan Phillips - I'm 42% of the way through this book. I'll definitely finish it in March.
Attend church and Sunday school
Relationship with Andrew
Finish reading Let's Get Real: Bringing Authenticity and Wholeness to Your Marriage by Dale Forehand and Jena Forehand
- Start reading He Said, She Said: A Devotional Guide to Cultivating a Life of Passion by Eddie Jones and Cindy Sproles - We haven't started this book yet, but we did start reading the Bible together.
- Go on a date to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (opened January 20th) - We didn't do this either, but I did manage to watch Breaking Dawn without Andrew though.
Go on a date to dinner at Olive Garden- We also went on another date to Boombozz Pizza and Handel's Ice Cream.
- Do 30 more things on the Declutter Calendar
Scrapbook 10 pages of our wedding- I scrapbooked 4 pages of our wedding and 6 pages of our move into the house so this gets counted as done.
- Knit this scarf (my first attempt at cables!) - I didn't do this, but I plan on doing it in March.
Listen to the Mary Kay tax call Take inventory of the products I have for taxes
- Call the unit hotline every day - I did this most of the days.
Check in with customers Order product to remain active
Complete the library reading program by finishing Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girlby Harriet Jacobs Send out invitations for Sarah's bridal shower