I've been stressed lately and this weekend it finally caught up with me. I'm sick.
I have a tendency to do this. I go and go and go until I end up sick and forced to slow down. So that's what I'm doing. Slowing down and catching up on the things I've been wanting to do. With that in mind, here are my goals for November:
- Put up Christmas lights outside.
- Put up the Christmas tree and other decorations before we leave for Thanksgiving.
- Finish Christmas shopping, but don't stress myself out over it.
- Figure out what we're doing for Christmas cards this year.
- Have a fire in the fireplace.
- Keep working out.
- Finish reading the books I'm in the middle of, which is starting to be quite a stack.
- Run a successful fundraiser at school.
- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving feast at school. (See if Dad is going to deep fry the turkey for us!!!)
- Cook Thanksgivingy food since it is that season!