Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reverb 11

Last year I participated in a blogging event where a bunch of bloggers responded to prompts during each day of December called Reverb 10.  I'll admit that I didn't make it through all of the prompts, but I loved the idea of taking time "to reflect on the past year and to decide how to approach the next year."

I was sad to hear that the creator of Reverb 10 would not be doing it again this year, but she is encouraging people to create their own prompts and participate in Reverb 11.  I found some good guidelines over at Kaileen Elise's blog.  I will be borrowing some of her prompts and rewriting some of the prompts from last year because I liked them so much.  Feel free to join me in this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!