Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hanging out at Starbucks

Image from here
I had a little time to waste before my dentist's appointment today so I went to the Starbuck's that's just across the parking lot.  I recently found a Starbuck's card that Andrew had gotten for Christmas, but since he doesn't drink coffee I get to use it!  Which means I'm more than happy to sit here and enjoy a (free to me!) cinnamon dolche latte.   (Let's just ignore the fact that  I'm drinking coffee before I go get my teeth cleaned, okay?)

There's something about being somewhere other than school or home that let's me focus completely on what I want to without feeling like I'm wasting time that could be spent on other things.  I feel free to browse the blogs I read, write a little for my own, and catch up on what people through Facebook.  Yay for a little relaxing time!

2 comments:

  1. cheers to that! and double cheers for getting a latte before going to the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so good. I might just have to go to Starbucks tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!