Sunday, September 12, 2010

Favorite movie

My favorite movie is definitely Little Women.  I have seen it too many times to count.  What do I love so much about it?  It focuses on the importance of family and friends.  It goes through all four seasons and about every emotion.  It captures the feelings of rivalry between siblings, the love of a relationship, the sadness of losing someone you love.  It's a classic story and an absolutely beautiful movie.  Take a look at the pictures to see for yourself:





All pictures taken from
 http://periodmoviecaps.blogspot.com/2010/01/little-women-1994.html
I have two stories involving this movie.  The first is that when I was in college, this was the movie I used to watch whenever I was sick.  Since I lived with the same roommate for three years, she got to the point where she dreaded coming home to see this movie on because it meant 1) I was sick and 2) I was going to be crying because I always cry at this movie.  

The second is that I chose the song "For the Beauty of the Earth" to walk down the aisle to at my wedding because I really like that song and partly because it's the song that's used during Meg and John Brooke's wedding in the movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!