Monday, September 20, 2010

Favorite book

Oh my goodness.  I definitely can't pick just one favorite so instead I'll give you a few of my favorites.
  • Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
  • Beauty by Robin McKinley
  • Traveling Light by Katrina Kittle
  • anything by Mark Doty
The first two are children's books that I've read over and over and over again.  The third is a novel that I've read over and over again.  (I haven't had it long enough for the third over...)   And Mark Doty is a poet and novelist who packs so much meaning into each line of his writing that you have to take your time while you're reading it.  That's definitely something that I need sometimes, to have to take my time and enjoy what I'm reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!