Saturday, December 1, 2012

Celebrating Christmas

I didn't do so well with thankful November, but I am going to try to post more during December, mostly as a way to keep me focused on the importance of Christmas in the midst of all of the craziness it can bring.

Here are the ways we've celebrated so far:
Presents under our tree

  • Our tree and Christmas decorations are up, both inside and out.  
  • Most of our presents are bought and wrapped because I LOVE wrapping presents.  
  • Our Christmas cards are still in the works, but will hopefully be ordered soon.  
  • I've already watched the majority of It's a Wonderful Life with my Books to Movies class at school.  (Next up is The Muppet Christmas Carol because the only way I like to watch anything based on Dickens is when the Muppets are involved.)
  • Christmas music has been playing non-stop in my car.  I've made it through Blake Shelton's Cheers It's Christmas, Colbie Caillat's Christmas in the Sand, and one of my favorites 'N Sync's Home for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!