Friday, January 27, 2012

This has been a heck of a week

Source
I can't go into details, but let's just say that there was an incident that happened at school for which we had to call the police.  It's not as though that's totally unheard of at my school (considering many of the students are/or have been on probation), but it still manages to make things more stressful.  At least when things like this happen it keeps the staff on their toes!

The good thing that happened this week is that we got our End of Course Assessment scores from first semester and the majority of the students passed the English 10 assessment!  That meant that I got to hear things like "Good job" and "Very impressive, Gretchen."  We don't tend to have the time or energy to compliment each other on how well we're doing our jobs, so I make sure to take every compliment I get to heart!

With the somewhat stressful week, I'm really happy to have a relaxing weekend ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!