Friday, July 20, 2012

Spotify

I rediscovered Spotify today, which means I've had music on whenever I've been by my computer.  What is Spotify you ask?  It's a free music streaming program that lets you make playlists of songs you like and subscribe to other people's playlists.  

The main reason I started using it again was because I had the Spring Awakening soundtrack saved as a playlist and I wanted to listen to it since I was talking about it with Barb the other day.

If you haven't checked it out (both Spotify and Spring Awakening) you should!  My favorite song is "Don't Do Sadness/Blue Wind" in case you're wondering.  I could pretty much listen to that song over and over again, though some of the other songs are growing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!