Sunday, October 9, 2011

Catching up

I have been trying to get a lot done lately so I haven't taken the time to blog.  Here's what I've been up to:

-working on my Mary Kay business and trying to figure out how to balance it, teaching, and living, while still making money and having fun
-spending time with Andrew, Schmoo, and the cats
-hosting a game night at our house (Disney Trivial Pursuit anyone?  It's harder than you think.  Believe me.)
-cleaning the house
-replacing the disposal (with my brother's help)
-trying to keep in touch with friends
-teaching
-napping because teaching has been especially stressful lately
-hanging out with friends
-knitting a prayer shawl
-reading library books that I needed to finish so I could return them
-borrowing my mom's Kindle to try it out (I'll post more about that later this week.)
-watching TV
-managing my fantasy football team
-watching football (Sadly the Colts aren't doing too well without Peyton...)
-catching up on blogs

What has everyone else been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!